CyanogenMod 9 ICS 4.0.4 Final For LG P500
Well, finally! Dear ICS hephappy made a version with a working preview of the camera. The screen shows that you take off
- The new logo at startup
- Fixed to define a memory card's capacity.
- Ported memory manager
- Ported from the 3.4 kernel lowmemorykiller
- Fixed the video recording is stored in the format mp4, which can be viewed in VLC (arjen)
- Added and corrected power profiles the history of the battery (asdfzz)
- Added support for applications that work with bar codes
- Support to CM9
- Free CM9
- Ability to add labels to the screen lock.
- Fixed preview of the camera
- Fixed problem with USB reconnect
- Added support frontswap (something of a nucleus that is associated with memory and swap usage)
- Ported from the nucleus of binder 3.0
- Code of CPUIDLE 3.0rc6 (affects the operation of the processor in idle)
- A limit on the duration of awakenings psy_changed (should have a positive impact on the life of the batteries)
- Distribution & USB Wifi distribution, Offline charging: Need driver from 3.0 kernel
After rebooting, the network mode to get cars
- Hinders video in Youtube HQ quality.
Flash Baseband , put a Recovery, no wipe